Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm baaaaaack!

Well, here we are...it sure has been a while.  Me, I figured nobody was reading, so...I took a 3 to 4  year break on writing.  But...I have a new website, and thought it was time to get back out there...so, here I am.  Happy to be with you.  You know, back in the day, we had none of this...all I had was a car, a phone, and a dream...that's right, and I STILL sold a lot of houses!  Now, I still sell lot's of house, but also have to spend half my life texting, e-mailing, uploading, or downloading, whichever...photo's, and trying to keep up with all of you.  I am very happy with my new site (www.ricknazzaro.com) and hope you will like it too.  Please take a look, and provide me with any feedback you might have...I will welcome it.
Along with the new site, I thought it was time to re-spark the Blog.  I hope to provide you with interesting tid-bits pertaining to real estate, auctions, and sometimes just daily life.  I will give you the good, the bad and the funny!
If there are topics you would like for me touch on...please feel free to let me know.
In the mean-time, I do thank you for checking in, and will look forward to conversing with you as we go along. So many of you have always supported me, and I hope you will continue to do so, for without you...where would I be?  I hate to even think about it.
Thank you, thank you, thank you...and in case I forgot to thank you...let me say "thank you!"

No comments: